The International Defense Exhibition AUSA 2021 that took place in Washington from October 11-13, has been concluded.
The Hellenic Defence Industry participated in AUSA 2021 with a National Pavilion under the auspices of the General Directorate for Defense Investments and Armaments of the Hellenic Ministry of National Defense / (HMoD/GDDIA), as part of the ΗMoD outward-looking actions.
The ribbon cutting ceremony was held by the:
• Ms. Alexandra Papadopoulou, Ambassador to the Greek in Washington DC
• Jack Haley, Brigadier General, U.S. Army Retired, Vice President Membership and Meetings, AUSA
• Mr. Nikolaos Mpakatselos, President of the AMCAM
• Vice Admiral (rtd) Aristeidis Alexopoulos, General Director of Hellenic MoD/GDDIA
• Μs. Heidi Grant, Director, Defense Security Cooperation Agency
• Ms. Betty Alexandropoulou, Executive Director & Member of the BoD, Enterprise Greece
During the AUSA 2021 the GDDIA General Director had several meetings with his counterparts from other countries as well as with representatives of defense industries. In these meetings issues of common interest were discussed.